Friday, August 7, 2009

update on Fabulous Flab-u-less Friday

We went to lunch with Ashley at Hummus House. I started out really well with just a salad and a vinaigrette dressing. It was gross.

I ended up getting a wrap, but the bread was really thin (so it's not too bad, right?) and in it I got hummus, tzatziki, tomato, cheese and black olives. It was yummy!

And...I got a Mr. Pibb. Yes, I know. I haven't had soda in at least a month. It was good!

Now I'm at my father-in-law's condo drinking wine while Pat plays games on his phone and the baby watches The Little Mermaid.

I like wine. It's good for your heart. Or something.

We're getting ready to go see some friends for dinner tonight that we haven't seen in...well...YEARS. They'll meet The Princess for the first time! We'll meet their son for the first time! It's going to be fun! And Pat says it's really inexpensive. I'm happy about that. It's an Italian place so I'll probably end up getting pasta.

Is that bad?

1 comment:

  1. You fell off the wagon?
    UGH...you should have had Heather's Magical Dressing then your salad would be better. ;)
    Don't get pasta! Don't do it! Or just do something small. Like off the kiddie menu. :)
    I love you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete